"Gramazin": pronounced "grah May zin", a play on amazing grace.
Corporate Type: For-Profit, Limited Liability Company
Core Brand Message: Jesus Christ Really Does Change Lives
Core Brand Campaign: My prayer is to have Mindset #4.
Mission: Our mission is to provide evidence to America that Jesus Christ really does change lives in the 21st century.
Vision: Every church that believes the Bible is the inspired Word of God has a vibrant local outreach ministry, contributing to the spiritual revival of this nation.
- Provide products and services that encourage believers to surrender their lives to obedience to the Great Commission.
- Provide products and services that create awareness among believers of the need for local outreach ministry.
- Provide products and services that encourage believers to share their testimony of what Jesus Christ has done for them.
- Provide products and services that encourage believers to reach out in ministry to touch the lives of their neighbors.
- Provide products and services that tell the story of believers sharing their testimonies and the love of Christ with their neighbors.
Types of Products and Services
- Publications – Online and print publications, such as books, blogs, newsletters, and magazines.
- Media - Podcasts, videos, audio recordings.
- Public Speaking - In-person and virtual.
- Consulting - Testimony advocacy in churches.
- Counseling - Discovery, writing, and sharing of testimonies for individuals.
- Technology Solutions –
- Web-based ministry simulation solutions.
- Church website solutions that incorporate testimony sharing.
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- He has communicated to us through the Bible, the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- God created the heavens and the earth, and all they contain. He upholds and governs them in accordance with His eternal will.
- God is sovereign (in complete control) yet this does not diminish human responsibility.
- Every person has rebelled from God, rejecting His supremacy in their life. This rebellion is called sin.
- Every person desires to rule his or her life as a substitute for God. This rebellion is the source of all wickedness and evil.
- For our rebellion from God, we deserve eternal separation from Him and all of His goodness. It is truly a miserable and intolerable place to be.
- The gap between God's holiness and our sin is too great for any human to overcome. It is impossible to live a good enough life to earn forgiveness, as even our good works have corrupt motives.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit and through the atoning death and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.
- Jesus the Son of God took upon Himself a human nature in the womb of the virgin Mary, so that in her son the divine and human natures were united in one person.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and proved Himself to be the Son of God by His miracles.
- He died on a cross, bearing the sins of, and receiving God’s wrath for, all those who trust in Him for salvation.
- Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He sits as Lord and rules over the Kingdom of God (the church).
- People are drawn to Christ by the inner working of the Spirit as they hear the gospel. When they believe in Christ, God declares them righteous (justifies them), pardoning their sins and accepting them as righteous, not because of any righteousness of their own, but by reckoning Christ’s merits to them.
- Believers are adopted as the children of God and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who sanctifies them, enabling them increasingly to stop sinning and act righteously.
- At death the Christian’s soul passes immediately into the presence of God and the unbeliever’s soul is eternally separated from God unto condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
Our Target Markets
- Churches with similar beliefs.
- Christian schools and seminaries with similar beliefs.
- Parachurch ministries with similar beliefs.
- Consortiums of churches, schools, ministries.
- Believers in Jesus Christ who desire to grow in their faith and walk with Him.
- Seekers, those who are looking for everlasting joy, peace, and hope.
Our Revenue Streams
- Royalties from print and Kindle sales of our publications.
- Subscription and license fees paid by churches, parachurch ministries, and schools for teams to access our online publications and our web applications.
- Scholarships paid for subsriptions and licenses by advertisers who share Gramazin beliefs.
- Testimony consulting and writing fees.
- Publc speaking fees.
- Fees for designing custom testimony or local outreach solutions for churches, schools, and ministries.
Our Statement on Politics
While the folks at Gramazin certainly have informed political beliefs, and we are passionate about them, Gramazin will not be the place for us to communicate those beliefs. Gramazin is exclusively about the building of the Kingdom of God. We believe the Kingdom of God transcends, and is superior to, all forms of government, political ideology, and political discourse. We believe God's prescription for the ideal society is achieved exclusively through the advancement of the Gospel in our neigbhorhoods and communities by His church. Politicians, political parties, and political platforms cannot save America. In fact, it is the presence of the prayerful church in our nation that has saved our wicked land from the wrath of God. It is our prayer that somehow Gramazin contributes to a great spiritual revival in America where individuals, families, and communities are transformed by the Gospel and usher in an age where godliness is celebrated throughout the land.
Therefore, Gramazin.com is NOT the place for the advocacy of any political party or ideology.