Dear Father, there are requests believers can bring before You that I know you will respond to with an “absolutely!” For example:
- Forgive me of my rebellion from You and help me to surrender my life to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.
- I am a weak man (woman). Please turn me into a dynamic example of the transforming power of Jesus Christ.
- Help me love you with all my heart, soul, and mind.
- Help me give glory to You and your Son Jesus Christ.
- Help my love for others to be extraordinary and for it to draw people to Christ.
- Help me to be an instrument of Yours to lead people to faith in Christ.
- Help me to walk with You obediently, humbly, and with purity.
- Help me to be courageous and may it reflect the power of bold faith in You.
- Give me wisdom in abundance.
- Make me a blessing to people in need, using me to touch the brokenhearted, the lonely, the victimized, the poor, etc.,
- Make me generous, compassionate, and merciful to others.
- Give me sufficient health and resources to do the things You want me to do.
- Help me to live my life with thankfulness and gratitude for all the many blessings You shower upon me.
- Increase my desire to worship You in spirit and truth.
- May adversity in my life draw me closer to You and build my character, especially in perseverance in the belief that You are always good.
- Help me to cherish the Word of God and to have a deep love for knowing and applying the Word.
- Give me a deep relationship with Christ, enjoying His company and companionship in every hour of my life.
- Make me bold in the sharing of my testimony with others.
- Guide my steps every day.
- Help me to treasure only my relationship with You and the people who You have given me to love.
- Bless me for waiting upon Your deliverance and not taking matters into my own hands.
- Honor me because others know I am seeking to honor Jesus Christ and You want the world to know that You honor those who seek to honor Him.
- Help me build up the Kingdom of Jesus Christ by ministering to those who minister in His name.
- Free me from the fears and insecurities that bind me, turning me into a powerful man (woman) of God.
- Make my work a gift to Jesus Christ, a sweet aroma that gives Him pleasure.
- Free me from the worries of life so that I may solely focus on serving others to Your honor.
Father, I can’t imagine You saying no to any reader of this book who brings these requests before You. It may take time to answer these prayers because You often use time and circumstance to transform us. However, I ask that each reader who brings these requests before You will see clear evidence in their life that You responded with an “absolutely”.