You are not just a number. You are not just a website visitor. You are not just a reader. You have been created by God. God desires a relationship with unique you. Since I desire to love what God loves, you are important to me.
Therefore, I don't want you to be just a name and a number. I would like to interact with you and get to know you. I want to get to know what story God is writing in your life. I'd like to see if there's a way I can help you. At the very least, I'd like to simply exchange introductory emails with you.
I have been transparent and authentic on Gramazin.com. I've shared my testimony, prayers, experiences, and goals in detail. I have done this so you can trust that I really do love God and that I really do want to care for others.
Listed below are various reasons I can think of for you to contact me. I hope you do reach out and I get to know you.
Request My Help
- You would like me to pray for you and encourage you.
- You would like me to pray for and encourage someone you care about.
- You would like me to volunteer for a ministry that you care deeply about.
- You would like encouragement to volunteer in a ministry.
- You would like to tell me about a ministry that does good work.
- You would like to talk to me about serving on the board of a ministry.
Interested in the Gramazin Mission
- You want to ask me questions about the Gramazin mission.
- You want to do something to help me spread the word about Gramazin.
- You want to join the Gramazin team and serve in a particular role or job.
Interested in Take Every Thought to Prayer
- You would like to share your thoughts about the books.
- You would like to place a book order for your organization.
- You would like me to speak to your group or organization..
- You would like to help me promote the book.
Interested in Testimony-Sharing
- You would like me to speak to your church leaders about testimony sharing.
- Your church is interested in our testimony solution services.
- You would like to discuss our online testimony workshop.
- You would like help with the writing and sharing of your testimony.
I look forward to hearing from you.