Prayer for Gramazin – October 23, 2017October 23, 2017
Prayers for the World LaunchedNovember 21, 2017
- In January, Charles began volunteering each week in a juvenile detention ministry.
- He spent much of the first half of the year preparing the two volume book Take Every Thought to Prayer for publishing. This involved re-writing a portion of the book. The first volume was printed in late July and the second volume a few weeks later in August.
- Charles appeared on Cape Ann television in April, discussing his testimony and the Gramazin vision.
- Charles prepared 69 audio lessons for an online workshop to assist believers who are preparing their testimonies.
- He was inspired to create the smartphone-friendly Gramazin.NET in October, replacing the audio workshop.
- In late 2017, Charles is preparing to reach out to the church around the US in 2018.
- Charles Wagner’s focus for the year was on his August marriage to Karen; the sale of his home; his move to Massachusetts; and establishing roots in his new community.
- Charles began to serve on the Men’s ministry leadership team of his new church upon his arrival in Massachusetts in September.
- In the fall, Charles felt inspired and began work on Take Every Thought to Prayer. The original draft was written between September 16 and December 6.
- Charles conceived the idea of a December 2020 celebration of testimonies during this year.
- Researched over 2,000 church websites and discovered less than 3% of churches share testimonies on their website. The new vision for Gramazin was to encourage believers to share testimonies on church websites.
- Charles was involved in prison ministry with Christian Life Prison and Recovery Ministries.
- Gramazin domain name registered. Initial purpose of Gramazin was to gather inspirational stories in a local community and publish posters about them in local establishments.